Update #15

All official announcements will be posted here
Duckula

Update #15

Post by Duckula »

Hi All,

Firstly I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope that 2023 is a great year for you.

While we continue to work on the project behind the scenes things have been slower than I had hoped lately. Trying to find the time to work, attend to family commitments and spend time on MBBS is challenging for all of us involved.

I would like to thank all those that contribute to the community, including all the Sysops. I will single out BlaZ for his ongoing commitment and willingness to test new versions of MBBS v10 for us.

In terms of what's next, we have a developer who has indicated they are willing to help port the current version of MBBS to Linux. I realise this is something people have been wanting for a while so I hope that this can progress. I have no idea of an expected timeframe for this but it will be exciting should it come to fruition.

Finally I encourage everyone to contribute to these forums or login to one of the active MBBS systems to support the Sysop and don't forget to join us in Teleconference!
-- Duckula

// Site admin
// Galacticomm IP owner