majormud 1.11p

Add-on module development discussions, including non-Galacticomm branded modules
Endyr

Re: majormud 1.11p

Post by Endyr »

In the early 90s I had TheMajorBBS online with MajorMud and all of the add-ons, and and they were all registered. Well, I still have all of my registration keys for MajorMUD and the add-on modules, but I do not have the files to set up MajorMud, or the mods. I tried Mudcentral, but all of their download links are broken. What I need, if it is possible, are links to download the MajorMud program, and the add-on modules. I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

BlaZ

Post by BlaZ »

They all come together in one install package. Are you looking for the MajorBBS 6.25/DOS version? Or--which version of MBBS/WG do you have?

Endyr

Post by Endyr »

I'm only looking for TheMajorMud files, not the actual installation files for TheMajorBBS 6.25. Thank you very much.

BlaZ

Post by BlaZ »

Right. But there were different versions of the installers depending on which version of MBBS/WG you are running. That's why I was asking.

Endyr

Post by Endyr »

I'm planning on using it on the BBS v10. I'm still waiting for the registration code for that. Thank you for your response.

BlaZ

Post by BlaZ »

I think Khan has the MajorMUD installer you need in his BBS file libraries...if you have a terminal that will let you download over telnet. His BBS telnet address is: sos-bbs.net

Endyr

Post by Endyr »

Thank you very much for the information.

Endyr

Post by Endyr »

Thanks to Khan, the sysop of Sounds Of Silence, and BlaZ, I was able to download the setup file for Majormud 1.11. Now I am looking for the setup files for the MajorMud add-ons. I have the registration keys for the first six mods, and also for MajorMud Plus. Thank you again.

daniel_spain

Post by daniel_spain »

Endyr wrote:
> Thanks to Khan, the sysop of Sounds Of Silence, and BlaZ, I was able to
> download the setup file for Majormud 1.11. Now I am looking for the setup
> files for the MajorMud add-ons. I have the registration keys for the first
> six mods, and also for MajorMud Plus. Thank you again.

addons do not need setups, just enter the codes from the SYSOP menu then use the
goto support command to test they are active.

Endyr

Post by Endyr »

Thank you daniel_spain for the tips!