Update #4

All official announcements will be posted here
Duckula

Update #4

Post by Duckula »

A few of the things we have been working on since our last update:

- A Worldgroup 2 Free Edition release is still being put together

- An official Demo BBS for The Major BBS is currently being setup. This will be used to provide a way for us to demonstrate the product, showcase modules (including those developed by the community/ISVs) and also as a beta site for new releases

- If you have developed or are developing modules for Worldgroup 3.x and would like them added to the official Demo site, please PM me

- Work continues on moving to Visual Studio as the new development environment

- We are looking for both an ANSI artist to create a logon splash screen for the Demo BBS and also anyone with some artistic skills to develop a logo for branding purposes - if this is you or you know of anyone, please PM me

- The Worldgroup 3.2 Installer files have been put up on www.themajorbbs.com/files and we are continuing to offer free user licenses to both old and new sysops

- A reminder that this is a community project and those working on it do so in their own time for no financial reward, please keep this in mind when it comes to the capacity of being able to respond to forum threads, emails and general project progress as a whole

- If you would like to help contribute to the project in some way (not in a financial capacity as we are not seeking donations) please PM either myself or one of the Moderators - those with C/C++ development skills would be highly sought after
-- Duckula

// Site admin
// Galacticomm IP owner