ANSI artist needed!

General chat not related to other community topics
Duckula

ANSI artist needed!

Post by Duckula »

An official Major BBS system will be setup in the coming weeks to help demonstrate the capabailities of the project as well acting as a test site for new development.

As part of this we are looking for an old school ANSI splash screen that captures the essence of The Major BBS!

If you are a talented ANSI artists that is willing to donate their time to create a splash screen, please send me a private message.

Thanks!
-- Duckula

// Site admin
// Galacticomm IP owner

Duckula

Re: ANSI artist needed!

Post by Duckula »

Setup of the official demo BBS is continuing however we are still in need of an ansi artist.

Are you able to help? Do you know someone that could help? Please spread the word!
-- Duckula

// Site admin
// Galacticomm IP owner

Bloodrock

Post by Bloodrock »

there are several bbs related fb pages you might join them and post on em to see if can find someone.
try bbsing 3.0, danger bay bbs, bbs central or there is the discord phemon productions. not quite sure
what your looking for is it art or just for menu's i'm not super fancy but ok with menu's. can use either thedraw or the ansi
editor with wg course the later works somewhat better since it has the varibles yet thedraw has the best fonts.
i have thedraw setuo on one of my xp vms.

Duckula

Post by Duckula »

Thanks for the suggestions. I am mainly looking for a splash screen for the initial connection prior to users logging in.
-- Duckula

// Site admin
// Galacticomm IP owner

BadOPCode

Post by BadOPCode »

What kind of ANSI's are you looking for? I can do quite a few. I mean I don't plant a flag that I'm an ANSI artist but I can do some original work that is somewhat comparable to ACiD & iCE without style ripping. (IE: no copy-paste of other people's work.)
Just need to know if this is for welcome & logoff screens or menu sets or all of the above. And the expected specs like how many rows.

BadOPCode

Post by BadOPCode »

Duckula wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions. I am mainly looking for a splash screen for the
> initial connection prior to users logging in.
Any concept of what you want? Stylized logo in front of something clip art-like? Like do you want to maintain the corporate friendly feel or do you want to go old school leet with yet another scrolling picture of Spawn? :D

Duckula

Post by Duckula »

I will send you a PM - thanks!
-- Duckula

// Site admin
// Galacticomm IP owner