New Version

Moderators: dspain, Mod Squad

dspain

New Version

Post by dspain »

i have had a few emails requesting it so i wanted to go ahead and clarify here.

The new global control version will have the global macros, global actions, and global chat compiled into its core.

the individual packages was for sysops running globals from another developer but wanted to add these.

the next version of global control which im working on all week will reflect these changes and the purchase price will remain the same.

i did reseed the module so you will need a new activation code but if you purchased version 3.20 or later just email me for your updated activation code no need to purchase again.

version 3.21 i am hoping to have released by the weekend so i can focus on a spring release of Tele-Arena's BETA.

Stoneslinger76

Re: New Version

Post by Stoneslinger76 »

dspain wrote:i have had a few emails requesting it so i wanted to go ahead and clarify here.

The new global control version will have the global macros, global actions, and global chat compiled into its core.

the individual packages was for sysops running globals from another developer but wanted to add these.

the next version of global control which im working on all week will reflect these changes and the purchase price will remain the same.

i did reseed the module so you will need a new activation code but if you purchased version 3.20 or later just email me for your updated activation code no need to purchase again.

version 3.21 i am hoping to have released by the weekend so i can focus on a spring release of Tele-Arena's BETA.
Good to hear you have an option to buy all or just one. The users are certainly haveing some fun with the new additions to your Global's on my bbs. :P
Stoneslinger
telnet://theswampbbs.net or http://theswampbbs.net

dspain

Re: New Version

Post by dspain »

Stoneslinger76 wrote:
dspain wrote:i have had a few emails requesting it so i wanted to go ahead and clarify here.

Good to hear you have an option to buy all or just one. The users are certainly haveing some fun with the new additions to your Global's on my bbs. :P
yeah i figured at a price of $50 it should have more content than just the commands why not combine the features of my other 3 global addons to make it a total package of global commands/ global actions/ global chat/ global macros for the sysop wanting to offer em all or break em down and sell em individually for the sysop say running FU globals who wants to offer the actions only or maybe just the macros.
the only feature i don't implement right now is like a telegram or messaging system although i did write one for WG2 back in like 1998 i could always implement it later if ever requested.