World Of Warcraft

Radio Free Worldgroup - off-topic discussions go here!

Moderator: Mod Squad

dspain

World Of Warcraft

Post by dspain »

any other WOW players out there?
if so what server? i got an 80 raid healer and a shadow priest and death knight on Eonar ... drop on by :)

JLittge

Post by JLittge »

Yes, I have 10 level 80+ characters on the Greymane server. Addicting game isn't it?

Franchise_24

Post by Franchise_24 »

85 Shaman and 70 Lock on Skullcrusher

dspain

Post by dspain »

Franchise_24 wrote:85 Shaman and 70 Lock on Skullcrusher
85 feral druid tank on US-Dalaran 7/12 raid progression
85 Worgen druid healer on Us-Shandris 4/12 raid progression

currnetly working on a level 82 goblin death knight then gonna prolly start a small 10m raiding guild with it for tues/wed nights.

Impy

Post by Impy »

I'd moved from Suramar to Dalaran to raid before I got sick of WOTLK and retired from raiding.

When Cataclysm launched, I rejoined, returned to Suramar and then got bored and re-retired.

Now I'm sitting on an account I don't play with 6 85s, Spectral Tiger Mount, Murky, etc.. might have to cash in on it =)

--Micah

dspain

Post by dspain »

Impy wrote:I'd moved from Suramar to Dalaran to raid before I got sick of WOTLK and retired from raiding.

When Cataclysm launched, I rejoined, returned to Suramar and then got bored and re-retired.

Now I'm sitting on an account I don't play with 6 85s, Spectral Tiger Mount, Murky, etc.. might have to cash in on it =)

--Micah
been working on heroic nefarian for 3 weeks now, finally getting him to phase 3 < 20%.

Impy

Post by Impy »

dspain wrote:been working on heroic nefarian for 3 weeks now, finally getting him to phase 3 < 20%.
Good luck! =)

I used to enjoy raiding - I had joined the best Horde guild on Suramar and before long we'd surpassed the alliance despite being greatly outnumbered.. and when the lag got too bad I moved to Dalaran.

I raided with DOOM there for a long while, but in ICC when the calendar became the most difficult boss to fight (yay, wait a month for more easymodes..), I got bored and moved on.

Sad part is I work in the industry =(

--Micah

dspain

Post by dspain »

Impy wrote:
dspain wrote:been working on heroic nefarian for 3 weeks now, finally getting him to phase 3 < 20%.
Good luck! =)

I used to enjoy raiding - I had joined the best Horde guild on Suramar and before long we'd surpassed the alliance despite being greatly outnumbered.. and when the lag got too bad I moved to Dalaran.

I raided with DOOM there for a long while, but in ICC when the calendar became the most difficult boss to fight (yay, wait a month for more easymodes..), I got bored and moved on.

Sad part is I work in the industry =(

--Micah
i love posting on old topics so ya know....

you raided with doom? funny so did i, i just transferred off Dalaran
i did some good raiding with doom but they just turned casual.

what portion of the industry you work in? i want to say i worked with you
on the ta97 project, i could be wrong, Impy, Scratchy, Itchy, Jihalia, all are names that come quickly to mind.