Question

A late entry to Galacticomm's product line

Moderators: Questman, Mod Squad

Talonp

Question

Post by Talonp »

Ok I have never used this product and I don't know what options there were for servers/clients .... but I found a copy of WebCast ProServer v2.0 so my question is this the option for worldgroup or just a standalone single user version?

Thanks for the info in advance ... besides this forum was lonely sitting here empty ;)

dspain

Re: Question

Post by dspain »

Talonp wrote:Ok I have never used this product and I don't know what options there were for servers/clients .... but I found a copy of WebCast ProServer v2.0 so my question is this the option for worldgroup or just a standalone single user version?

Thanks for the info in advance ... besides this forum was lonely sitting here empty ;)
pro-server 2.0 is the server. the web-cast has its own version as well
if you look at the timestamps in the codebase im seeing that 2.0 was the latest.

Syclops

Post by Syclops »

I've got a WebCast Pro Server as well, but it seems to me to just be a stripped down version of WG.

On a side note, a long time ago I modified my Teleconference ActiveHTML Pages and used the WebCast Server/Client in WG 3.2 to embed a Video Stream in my Teleconference Window.

Questman

Post by Questman »

Can you post your mods?

dspain

Post by dspain »

Syclops wrote:I've got a WebCast Pro Server as well, but it seems to me to just be a stripped down version of WG.

On a side note, a long time ago I modified my Teleconference ActiveHTML Pages and used the WebCast Server/Client in WG 3.2 to embed a Video Stream in my Teleconference Window.
you should get the latest from Netvillage, video chat rooms are actually baseline now, using that and powerbase im putting together a web-cam chat site using the credit system and the GALPROC credit card processing mod i was given the source to.
in my opinion the forums should be redone in the newest which im trying to redo but so far 3 failed attempts.

Logos

webcast

Post by Logos »

THE LATEST WG DOES NOT HAVE THE WEBCAST how can i get the file?

dspain

Re: webcast

Post by dspain »

Logos wrote:THE LATEST WG DOES NOT HAVE THE WEBCAST how can i get the file?
what version of the "latest" do you have? 3.20, 3.30, or 5.10?