MMUD

Radio Free Worldgroup - off-topic discussions go here!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Trouble

MMUD

Post by Trouble »

Hi. I am posting this here hoping someone out there can give me an answer. I know there are ways to "tweak" mmud like to create items and do other things in the sysop support room, i need to know if anyone knows the commands... i have the basic sysop commands but i know there is more of them. can someone please post a link to where i can find the info on sysop commands. and also i am gunna run a mudbot, i know there's a way to make mudbot be able to give money to ppl, i have seen it done.
any info on this would b greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

Trouble

frcorey

Re: MMUD

Post by frcorey »

Trouble wrote:Hi. I am posting this here hoping someone out there can give me an answer. I know there are ways to "tweak" mmud like to create items and do other things in the sysop support room, i need to know if anyone knows the commands... i have the basic sysop commands but i know there is more of them. can someone please post a link to where i can find the info on sysop commands. and also i am gunna run a mudbot, i know there's a way to make mudbot be able to give money to ppl, i have seen it done.
any info on this would b greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

Trouble
beware, there are a lot of special commands for testing, but most are hard coded for checks and balances in the game.
unless you have a illegal hexed dlll the game will do wierd stuff.
it can take everyones stuff away and turn everyone into Hog Rangers or something. the programmer build stuff into the game to see if anyone is doing editing or something.
i.e. if this don't equal that. you all can end up naked hog rangers with a rusty dagger, or worse. the programmers have a iwierd sence of humor...

Trouble

Re: MMUD

Post by Trouble »

frcorey wrote:
beware, there are a lot of special commands for testing, but most are hard coded for checks and balances in the game.
unless you have a illegal hexed dlll the game will do wierd stuff.
it can take everyones stuff away and turn everyone into Hog Rangers or something. the programmer build stuff into the game to see if anyone is doing editing or something.
i.e. if this don't equal that. you all can end up naked hog rangers with a rusty dagger, or worse. the programmers have a iwierd sence of humor...

thank you. good to know... i definately don't want my d-elf gypsy runnin round nekkid :) [/quote]